Ingredients for the Cake
- 1 white cake mix – bake as directed
- 1 large package strawberry jello
- 2 cups hot water
- Make jello with hot water.
- Punch holes into baked cake.
- Pour jello mixture over cake.
- Refrigerate for four to eight hours
- Frost with cool whip and top with glaze.
Ingredients for the Strawberry Glaze
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 package red food coloring
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- Bring all ingredients to a boil
- Let boil for 3-5 minutes
- Cool thoroughly before adding berries